Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Join Us In Fort Wayne, Indiana for the FGS Conference.

In less than a week I will be heading for Fort Wayne, Indiana, and the FGS 2013 Conference. I am looking forward to making new friends and increasing my knowledge of family research.  There is always something new to be learned. 

Years ago in the 1940's when I was first introduced to the idea that I could actually find out who my ancestors were, all I expected to find was the date of birth, marriage, and death for each individual. Looking back, I am amazed at how far we have all come in our genealogical research. 

Ideas, concepts, techniques, technology - things that we didn't even know about back then have all made a huge impact on the family research that we do today. And better yet we have people who are willing to share their experience with us at genealogy conferences. It doesn't get any better than that.

August 14, is the last day for online registration for the FGS Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Join us!

Hope to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment