Monday, March 5, 2012

NGS Conference - Places to stay.

If you are attending the NGS Conference in May and looking for a hotel in the Cincinnati area, I suggest you check out the the Drury Inn & Suites North. It is located off of I-75 at Exit 15. The rooms are moderately priced, but the best parts are the free breakfast and dinner buffets. We have never stayed at the Cincinnati Drury Inn, but we did stay at one in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It was a wonderful place to stay. We took our teenage granddaughters on a genealogy trip to Logan and Muhlenberg Counties in southern Kentucky and, believe me, those buffets were a blessing. If you are going to the conference with a friend, this could be a great way to save a few $$. The motel is about 20 miles from the Duke Energy Center (a quick trip down I-75) and you will need to figure parking cost into the budget, but if you remember to car pool, it could be just what you are looking for to cut down on conference expenses. https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/

Another place I like to stay when I am attending a conference is La Quinta. There are 4 in the Cincinnati/Kentucky area. I have found that I can usually find a room for under $100, sometimes as low as $59. They have a La Quinta Returns feature that you can join and accumulate points toward free nights, travel, dining or gift cards. I have found this to be a very comfortable place to stay. http://www.lq.com/lq/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment