Friday, November 24, 2017

More Holiday Christmas bargains

When my parents moved to Florida I "inherited" a lot of classic Christmas ornaments and decorations. I guess my mother thought that I would preserve them. I tried but I couldn't resist the urge to continue to put them on the tree. Big mistake. I seriously don't know how they survived my childhood, but I do know they didn't fare so well in my young adulthood, parenthood, and grandparenthood. I do believe that there are still a few of them left in my 20 boxes of decorations. Yes, 20 - and I did downsize. Somewhat!

A few days ago I saw an email from Family Tree Shop about a special deal on an Ornament Preservation Kit. For most of my life it never crossed my mind to retire those heirlooms to a box of keepsakes because they were so much a part of decorating the tree. I figure I will use them and pass them on, along with my ornaments which will eventually be broken, cried over and swept up. However, if you think this is something that would work for you, please check it out. The kit contains an archival box and preservation supplies. https://www.familytreemagazine.com/store/ornament-preservation-kit?k=nogGVVi%2F%2FRay6t5pi88eRlNq3nyWo1CCXYMRQDsMQkk%3D&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emedia_blast&utm_campaign=ftu-lmn-hs-171121-ornament


Roots Magic Holiday Offer:
Present owners of this program are eligible for a $25 offer on a software bundle from this company. This is regularly priced at $90. The bargain ends on November 30 and there is no limit to the number of purchases. To take advantage of this you will need to order online or call 800-766-8762. This is an excellent way to introduce your friends and relatives to the wonderful world of genealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment