Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas shopping can be fun!

Merry Christmas to all 


This year I decided to change my shopping. Basically I needed to save money. In order to do that I would have to cut back on the amount I was going to spend on each member of my family. Normally I would spend $25 per person.

I decided to change that to $10 per person with some wiggle room of $5. I figured if I found something really great that I knew someone would love, that extra give or take $5 wouldn't matter. Believe it or not I found many of the gifts at Kroger! Books, hats, gloves, Starbucks' mugs & ornaments, cars to name a few

However, there was an unintended consequence. Christmas shopping this year was fun! I didn't have to make sure everything was equal. It was sorta equal. I didn't set out with a list and my credit card. I would see something awesome and buy it. Everything just fell into place and before I knew it my shopping was done. No stress. No worry. No tearing my hair out trying to figure out what to get. 

It has worked for me and now I hope it works for them. We will see on Christmas Eve.

1 comment: