Thursday, March 13, 2014

Enough already! You can turn off the snow machine!

You gave us a hint of Spring yesterday and almost a foot of snow today!

Yesterday there were birds flying happily (Cardinals) and fighting fiercely (Blue Jays). Today they are nowhere to be found. Probably hunkered down like the rest of us. 

So Cabin Fever continues! But wait something is wrong with this picture because the genealogical traveling season is approaching. Conferences. Research trips. We can't do this in the snow. This has to stop. I want Spring on my desk at 6:00am tomorrow morning! No excuses!

In a little over a month many of us will be heading to Kalahari for a water park/genealogy conference. Then to Richmond, Virginia, for the NGS Conference. And, finally to San Antonio ,Texas for the FGS Conference. 

Unfortunately this year my water heater, car, and washing machine malfunctioned, so I am looking at Kalahari/OGS being my only conference this year. But I think it is going to be a great event and I am looking forward to "blogging" you through it.







No comments:

Post a Comment