Thursday, May 3, 2012

Genealogy Youth Camp at the NGS Conference

On Saturday, May 12, 2012, the National Genealogical Society Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio will be offering a Youth Kamp for 8-16 year old future genealogists. This is a great opportunity for parents and grandparents to "back up their research" by bringing their future family historians to a quality program designed to get youngsters interested in genealogy. My aunt made sure that I was aware of the personal rewards and benefits associated with knowing my family history. I have passed this on to my children and grandchildren. It is a great feeling to know that you will be able to pass on your research to family members who will appreciate all your hard work. This event is free and runs from 9am-12pm. You will need to register at http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/conferences_events/annual_conference/youth_kamp

No comments:

Post a Comment